YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education in India: Are you also a teacher Who used to give offline classes but we all know due to this pandemic that is not really possible.
So, the best option for you is to start giving online classes not only for the student in your local area but all over India and by doing so earn money too.
Yes, you heard it right, you don’t have to sign yourself with any of the big institutes like Aakash or Byjus to start your online teaching journey.
You can do so by just starting an Educational YouTube channel, plus signing up on YouTube is totally free of cost too.
So in this blogpost of ours, we will walk you through each and every step required to create a successful Educational YouTube Channel in 2022.
From choosing the perfect name for your Educational Youtube channel to following some easy steps to create an education channel on YouTube, and finally monetizing it.
- Things to look for While Choosing A Name For An Educational Channel On YouTube?
- 100 Latest and Creative YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education in Hindi
- 100 Latest and Creative Educational YouTube Channel Names Ideas in English
- How To Create An Education Channel On YouTube?
- How To monetize your Education Channel On YouTube?
- My Final Thoughts on YouTube Channel Name Ideas
- FAQ: Education YouTube Channel
- Is signing up on YouTube free?
- How to earn money from Youtube?
- What are the 10 best latest and Creative YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education In India?
- How to take live classes on YouTube?
- When will I be eligible for YouTube Partners Program?
- What is the max duration of videos on YouTube?
- Can I create custom playlists on YouTube?
- Can my viewers sponsor my YouTube channel?
- How much does YouTube pay for 1000 views?
- What benefits will I get after crossing 1000 Subscribers?
Things to look for While Choosing A Name For An Educational Channel On YouTube?
So you finally came through and decided to create an Education YouTube channel. Well, I am glad but you cannot just go and straightway create an Education YouTube Channel with no vision.
And the first step towards creating that vision is to choose a channel name that matches your type of content and your vibe too. By matching your vibe I meant your personality.
If you are here reading this blog then we all know why you are here for and for that we have got a very big list of the best, latest, and creative Educational YouTube Channel Names both in Hindi and English.
But before we jump right into the mix and I give you the list of all the best and unused Study YouTube Channel Name Ideas.
Do you actually know What To Look For While Choosing A Name For An Educational Channel On YouTube? If not then don’t worry we have got your back.
There are a few but some very important things you need to keep in mind before choosing a perfect name for your Educational YouTube Channel or Study YouTube Channel especially in the year 2022.
Here is a shortlist of a few things you need to keep in mind before finalizing one name:
- It should be Unique: Well I know it’s difficult in this day and age to find a unique channel name that hasn’t already been taken but that’s should be your priority as your channel name is what gonna attract starting visitors.
- It should be Unused: If the name is already in use by other hundreds of random channels then that name should not be on your list.
- It should be catchy: Yes, definitely if it’s some dull name then no one’s gonna remember it for a long time and your channel won’t get that much traction. Because not only a catchy name is rememberable having a good catchy name also helps you in branding your channel(that should be your goal).
- It should be Short and Self-Descriptive: I would advise you guys to not choose a name that is more than two words or max three words that’s the limit. Also, make your channel name self-descriptive it should not be like “Ultimate Doddle” for an Educational channel.
- It should be spellable: Be cautious not to choose a name that is only easy for you to spell and not to others. Try to make it easy to read and understandable for other people.
- Should not rank other channels: One of the most important things you should focus on while selecting the name is that it should not rank other big or old dead channels. If the name you choose is ranking some other channel then pick a different one from the list below.
For you, we picked a few educational YouTube channels for you to take inspiration from and also see how are they creating and branding their Education YouTube channels.
- Education 4u: As you can see they have chosen a really great name for their channel. They aim to provide educational content to all the Engineering B-Tech and MCA graduates as well as undergraduates. They started their channel in the year 2017, and since then they have gained over 5.82 lakh subscribers.
- Examपुर: A well-known channel with over 66.5 Lakh subscribers and with a well descriptive “short” name. They have posted over 42,720 videos on their channel. A channel started in the year 2016, they help students who are trying to clear Govt. exams. Also with their regular classes, they are always teaching something on their channel.
- Examo: This is an official channel of an Ed-Tech Company. Their aim is to revolutionize the way of online learning and make it truly affordable for all. A channel started in the year 2013 they have gained over 5.43 Lakh Subscribers. And are slowly but steadily making a name for themselves.
- Khan Sir: You might have already heard about Khan sir and his amazing videos that are loved by millions. A channel started in the year 2019 since then they have gained over 1.41 Crore subscribers. On his channel, he teaches and talks about all the latest events happening around the world and in the country itself.
- AsapSCIENCE: Teaching science is difficult but they are doing it in ways that only a few can imagine and dare to do. They started their channel in the year 2012 and currently have over 100 Lakh subscribers.
So, these were some of the Top Educational Youtube Channels in India.
If you look at all the channel names we featured above you can see that their channel names are short, simple, rememberable, and self-descriptive. That should be your goal too.
100 Latest and Creative YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education in Hindi
So, if you are looking to create an educational channel catering only to the Indian audience then I would personally suggest you try choosing from the list below.
We have tried to list all the latest and creative YouTube channel Name Ideas for Education in Hindi.
- Hindi Gyaan
- Gyaan in Hindi
- Latest Gyaan
- Apna Gyaan
- Gyaani Teacher
- Duniya ka Gyaan
- School ka Gyaan
- Gyaani Bachhe
- Simple Gyaan
- Gyaan ka Mandir
- Gyaani ki Classes
- Nayi Shiksha
- Digital Shiksha
- Online Shiksha
- Shiksha Mandir
- Shiksha Ka Mandir
- Gyaani Buddha
- Latest Shiksha
- Sabki Shiksha
- Free ka Gyaan
- Gyaan Vigyan
- Shiksha Sheekh
- Shiksha Vidhyalay
- Vidya Mandir
- Vidya ka Mandir
- Latest Jaankari
- Nayi Jaankari
- Online Jaankari
- Padhai ki Jaankari
- Aapka Science
- Aapka Physics
- Aapki Chemistry
- Apna Physics Classes
- Apna Maths Classes
- Apna Science Classes
- Apna Chemistry Classes
- Apni Physics Classes
- Apni Science Classes
- Apni Maths Classes
- Apna Chemistry Classes
- Aapki Physics Classes
- Aapki Science Classes
- Aapki Maths Classes
- Aapki Chemistry Classes
- Daily Physics Classes
- Daily Science Classes
- Daily Maths Classes
- Daily Chemistry Classes
- IIT Online Classes
- IIT Digital Classes
- IIT Daily Classes
- IIT Advance Classes
- IIT Success Point
- IAS Online Classes
- IAS Digital Classes
- IAS Daily Classes
- IAS Advance Classes
- IAS Success Point
- Online Gurukul
- Digital Gurukul
- Safal Shiksha
- Safal Vidhyarthi
- 24/7 Padhai
- 24/7 Shiksha
- Gyaan Matra
- Online Classes Hindi
- Digital Classes Hindi
- IIT ki Padhai
- IAS ki Padhai
- India Padhega
- Online Ace Classes
- Online Seekh
- Nayi Online Seekh
- Naya Online Gyaan
- Total CBSE Gyan
- Poora CBSE Gyan
- Latest CBSE Gyan
- Sabki CBSE Classes
- Daily CBSEClasses
- CBSE Classes Hub
- Poora NCERT Gyaan
- Latest NCERT Gyan
- Sabki NCERT Classes
- Daily NCERT Classes
- NCERT Classes Hub
- Advance NCERT Classes
- Advance CBSE Classes
- Roz CBSE Classes
- Roz NCERT Classses
- Vidya Darshan
- Gyaan ka Booster
- Prakash ki Classes
- Hamari Sanskriti
- Sanskrit Gyaan
- Pratham Digital Classes
- Pratham Online Classes
- e-NCERT Classes
- e-CBSE Classes
- Learning Mantra
- Vigyan ka Gyaan
100 Latest and Creative Educational YouTube Channel Names Ideas in English
If you want your channel to cater to students all over the world then choosing an English name would be perfect as it would give them a sense of belongingness.
So here is the list of 100+ latest and creative YouTube channel Name Ideas for Education in English.
- Advance Studies
- Logical Studies
- Study Specialities
- Future Studies
- Arc Studies
- New Age Studies
- Study Seekers
- 2D Studies
- 3D Studies
- Study Drive
- Study Wizard
- Bang My Brain
- BackYard Brains
- Baffled Brains
- Brain Challengers
- Smart Brains
- Train Your Brain
- Boost My Brain
- Brain Boosters
- Mind Your Brain
- Skill Learners
- Advance Learners
- Flagship Learners
- Learn Nerd
- School Learners
- Focus Learners
- Beta Learner
- Alpha Learner
- Lazy Learners
- Learners Club
- Learners Quest
- Academic Learner
- Learn n Grow
- Learn Nest
- Thrive Learners
- Learners Pursuit
- Study n Grow
- Learn Easy
- Pathway Learners
- Learners Light
- Digital Learn
- Online Learn
- Learn it Online
- Study Online
- Digital Study
- Grow n Learn
- Learner’s Hut
- Quick Learners
- Simple Learn
- Learners Quest
- Meta Knowledge
- Swift Knowledge
- Success Knowledge
- Knowledge Pad
- BlackBoard Knowledge
- White Board Knowledge
- Daily Knowledge
- Nerdy Knowledge
- Geek Knowledge
- Cocoon Learners
- Sunshine Classes
- Sunshine Knowledge
- Budding Sunshine
- Budding Learners
- Dash Knowledge
- Learning Bees
- Learning Buds
- Knoledgeable Bees
- Knowlegeable Buds
- Spark Classes
- Learners Spark
- Ignite Study
- Spark Study
- Spark Scholar
- Scholars Spark
- Intelligent Buds
- Intelligent Bees
- Learners Mode
- Knowledge Zone
- Learners Zone
- Targeted Success
- Academic Zone
- Academic Classes
- Smart Study
- Smart Students
- Study Guru
- Study Buddha
- Ultimate Learning
- Ultimate Study
- Pro Academic
- Happy Teacher
- Intelligent Guru
- Smart Study Style
- The Mind Sharpner
- Carrer Makers
I hope that you were able to find a great name for your Educational YouTube Channel from our list of 200+ YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education.
All the names were latest and unused at the time of writing this blog post.
Choosing a name for your channel was only the first step now you need to create an educational channel on YouTube.
Don’t worry we will guide you through the exact steps of How to create an Educational Channel on YouTube.
How To Create An Education Channel On YouTube?
So, finally, let’s get started with creating an educational YouTube channel where you can post your videos that can be viewed by students.
I know that it might be overwhelming for you to create a Youtube Channel if it’s your first time.
So just follow the 8 simple steps that we listed below to easily create your channel.
Step 1: Create a Gmail Account beforehand if you don’t have one because without it we won’t be able to create our YouTube account without it.
Step 2: Go to YouTube.com
Step 3: Click the “Sign In” button in the top left-hand corner of your screen and sign in with the Gmail account you created.
Step 4: Once you successfully signed in, again look at the top left-hand corner you will see your Gmail account’s profile picture Click it.
Step 5: Now you will see a drop-down menu with lots of options just click on the first option i.e, “Create a Channel”
Step 6: YouTube will redirect you to a new page where you can set the channel name that you picked. After writing down the name click “CREATE“.
Step 7: Well you just officially created your Educational Channel on YouTube, you can now set your profile picture, add a cover photo, add social media links, and add a description.
Step 8: So, finally you created your Educational channel now the most important step is to create a video for that channel so YouTube can suggest it to new viewers or students and make it go viral.
If you follow all these 8 steps to the point then you won’t face any difficulty creating your Educational YouTube Channel.
How To monetize your Education Channel On YouTube?
There are a number of ways through with you can have your channel monetized and earn money even without getting accepted under the YouTube Partners Program.
I did some extensive research and being a small YouTuber myself found these 9 ways through which you can monetize your Education Channel On YouTube.
- Adsense: You can start earning from Adsense once you are eligible for YouTube Partners Program. To be eligible your channel needs to have 1000 subscribers and your videos must have a total watch time of 4000 public watch hours.
- Brand Sponsorships: Once you have gained enough subscribers like more than 5000 subscribers or even less than that you start getting brand sponsorships on your mail. It’s a fact that big channels earn more from brand sponsorships than through Adsense.
- Affiliate Marketing: You can earn money by selling affiliate products. Like many YouTubers earn from promoting and selling Affiliate products. The Most popular Affiliate Marketing platform among YouTubers is Amazon Associates. You can get anywhere around 2% to 9% commission if you someone buy products through your affiliate links.
- Donations: Viewers who like your content and know the value of it may sometimes donate some generous amount to support your work.
- YouTube Sponsorships: YouTube itself provides the feature of “Join Button” to a few channels. This join button lets your viewers sponsor your channel on monthly basis. Sponsorship can be reoccurring or manual based on the viewer’s choice.
- Super Chats & Super Thanks: If you frequently do live streams then viewers can do super chats or if not your viewers can do “Super Thanks” for some set amount of money. Both Super Chat & Super Thanks can be turned on once you are accepted into YouTube Partners Program.
- By Selling Your own Products: You can also start selling your own products on YouTube itself. You can start your own merchandise and sell it to your audience. Merchandise like printed t-shirt & shirts, printed cups and caps do well on YouTube.
- By Selling your Courses: You can start earning money by selling your own courses to your respective viewers. But to do so you need to have an audience base that values your content.
- Through Link Shorteners: Yes, you can earn through link shorteners. Many link shorteners these days pay you for using their services. You get paid whenever someone clicks on the link you shortened from their site.
My Final Thoughts on YouTube Channel Name Ideas
So, you have reached the end of our blog post titled “200 YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education In India“.
As you know that in this post we gave you the list of 100 Youtube Channel Name Ideas for Education in Hindi and in English too.
Now I hope that you won’t have any difficulty choosing a perfect name for your educational YouTube channel.
Keep in mind that all the names that we selected for our list are some of the best and latest names that you can choose for your Educational YouTube channel.
If you liked this post or have any input that you want to share with us then use the comment section to do so.
We would love to hear what you have to say!
FAQ: Education YouTube Channel
Is signing up on YouTube free?
Yes, it’s completely free. There are no hidden or extra fees what so ever you can simply just sign up and get started with creating content.
How to earn money from Youtube?
There are not one but a lot of ways through which you can earn money on YouTube.
We tried to list a few ways through which you can earn money from YouTube:
2. Brand Sponsorships
5. By Selling Affiliate Products
6. By selling your own courses
7. By selling your own Merchandise
Yes, that’s a lot of ways through which you can earn money but to do so you need to have an audience who watches most of your videos.
What are the 10 best latest and Creative YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education In India?
Here is the list of 10 best latest and Creative YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education In India:
1. Gyaan in Hindi
2. Latest Gyaan
3. Apna Gyaan
4. Gyaani Teacher
5. Arc Studies
6. New Age Studies
7. Study Seekers
8. 2D Studies
9. 3D Studies
How to take live classes on YouTube?
You can take live classes by starting a live stream through your YouTube Dashboard on PC or by clicking on the plus icon in the mobile app. After you click the plus icon you will see an option to “Go Live” Click that and you will be live on YouTube for your viewers to watch.
When will I be eligible for YouTube Partners Program?
There are some of the conditions that need to be fulfilled before you are eligible for the YouTube Partners Program i.e,
1. You need to have a total of 1000 subscribers on your channel
2. And gain 4000 public watch hours in the previous 12 months
3. Your channel should not have any active Community Guidelines strikes or Copyright claims.
What is the max duration of videos on YouTube?
You can upload videos of duration up to 15 minutes, but to upload a video longer than 15 minutes you need to verify your YouTube account. Verifying your YouTube account is very easy and you just need to confirm your identity.
Can I create custom playlists on YouTube?
Yes, YouTube gives you the option to create an unlimited number of playlists, and in that playlist, you can add any number of videos.
Can my viewers sponsor my YouTube channel?
Yes, if your viewers want to sponsor your YouTube channel then they can do so by either Joining your channel by buying any of the sponsorships that you created. Please keep in mind that only a few channels get the feature of “Join Button” after their channels are accepted in YouTube Partners Program.
How much does YouTube pay for 1000 views?
Well, first of all, YouTube doesn’t pay you for views. It pays you for the number of times any viewer watched the ad that you placed in your videos. If you are accepted under YPP then ads are automatically placed in all of your videos.
What benefits will I get after crossing 1000 Subscribers?
Yes, I know that the 1000 subscribers mark may seem a bit small buy growing a channel for 0 to 1000 subscribers is hard. So if you have reached that 1000 subscribers mark then congratulations.
So here are some of the things that you get from YouTube as your reward for reaching 1000 subscribers:
1. A congratulatory email
2. If you have also completed the 4000 public watch hours goal then you can apply for Youtube Partners Program.
3. You get access to the community tab
4. Your subscriber’s count will be displayed as 1K subscribers and not plain and old 1000 subscribers